Friday, July 20, 2012

I Learned My Lessons Here...

My first day in school was many years ago, 1966.  I have a vivid recollection of who my first classmates were, I have a vivid recollection of who my teacher was, I have a vivid recollection of the type of day it was.  It was sunny in September that year.  Not everyone though has the same level of recollection as I do and Irish Roll Books could be in a position to do something about that.

Kinsalebeg National School, Co. Waterford, Ireland.

We can photograph any Roll Book from your school, we can digitise every page to make research easier, we can set up datasets to enable genealogists find what they are looking for in a shorter time frame.  We can set up a system whereby all the information in these historical books is not lost to the world.

Irish Roll Books are offering this service to schools to help them understand the heritage content they have in their locked filing cabinets.   The data contained in historical roll books can be of huge benefit to researchers, genealogists, historians.

Contact Irish Roll Books now on 086-3957962 or by email at gomahony1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment